RSS

Friday, 3 April 2009

Jobs and Lashes


My bro, Gav got a job today, a good one as well! Woo-hoo! I'm so thrilled for him. It's been a rubbish and tough start to the year for him and things seem to be looking up, finally.
As for me, I've broken up from work for two weeks as I work term time only - but I have bits of other things coming in, so I should manage, plus it means I'll get chance to WRITE!
We're off to Wales tomorrow for the weekend to see my family, can't wait. It's my dad's birthday, so big celebrations to look forward to.

Wow, the sun is shining and all is FAB!
Other news: Erm, I just watched a video clip with me in and I blinked a lot. Was something in my eye or do I blink a lot when I talk? I need to invesigate this urgently!

0 comments:

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .