RSS

Wednesday, 15 April 2009

Hen Planner






My best friend Leah, who is due to get married in June - (who I'm Bridesmaid for) has been busy planning two weddings as she is having an Indian wedding and then a traditional wedding. I asked if there was anything I could do to help plan the Hen do and she said everything was under control, then I got a message last night saying HEEEELLLLPP!

So, I've been phoning around today - helping to sort things out.
She doesn't want tacky and has made me promise no plasic willies or strippers! So I cancelled my order from plasticwillies.com :-) haha!

Anyway, the plan is a nice Spa Treatment in the day. afternoon tea and then we're having a Eurovision party! Brilliant. I'm so excited.

1 comments:

Barrie said...

Looks very fun!

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .