RSS

Tuesday, 28 April 2009

Cracking On!

This is how I feel at the minute... like I'm in a bit of a storm, but can also see the blooming skies and flowers... or something like that!

Oh, I'm having a right stressed time of late!
Had a hugely busy weekend - Mum and Dad and a lot of food for our fridge came over on Saturday, which was lovely.
Sunday I had to drive to Burnley as I'd agreed to help my friend with a show her theatre school were performing. I was basically in the same room from 2pm - 10:00pm with a lot of children. They were excited and a bit energetic, most were in and out to the toilets. One girl was sick, one lost a costume, one was hitting himself over the head with his DS... crikey, it was chaos! The show went well though and they all seemed to have a good time, so that's the main thing.

Back at day job this week, and after work every night this week I've got plans - theatre meetings, teaching, two theatre shows - it's chaos.
AND in between all of this I've got to plan Leah's hen do... get my play revised and over to the actors, plan the first rehearsal...

Actually, I'm stressing myself now - I'd better log off and crack on with things!

PS: I walked past a woman today who was singing to herself. She wasn't listening to an ipod or anything, she was just singing happily to herself, 'LaLaLa!.' She made me smile so much and it made me want to follow her because she was brilliantly funny, and I was curious to know where she was going - but I couldn't as I was almost late for work!

Right, that's it. I'm off!

4 comments:

liz fenwick said...

Good luck with all you have to do. I was exhausted just reading about a day with all those kids!!!

lx

Cheryl said...

One minute do nothing breaks, or even just thirty seconds if you can. It helps me when life gets too hectic. or a lot of caffeine. Good luck!

Beleaguered Squirrel said...

Oh, I do like the sound of the singing woman.

I'm very impressed by your busyness - how on earth do you keep it up? Just reading it is exhausting me!

Classic Becca said...

Was that Rachels show? I couldn't do it due to my knee....hope you had fun! hehe

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .