RSS

Sunday, 15 March 2009

** New Blog Launch **

I've just launched a new blog called 'Woo-Hoo You!'

It's a place that offers nothing but support and fun times to creative people. The aim is to fill it full of interviews, reviews, information and fun and silly things!

We'll have interviews posted up by the end of the week. The first book review has just gone up and keep checking to see which creative person gets awarded the Woo-Hoo You! Shining Star Award.

Ooh, it's going to be so much fun!

So, if you're an actor, writer, artist, fashion designer, animator, musician... ANYTHING creative and want to be on the site, get in touch!



2 comments:

Phillipa said...

Hi Sally - good luck with the new Woo Hoo blog. I just took a peek and was grinning from ear to ear, I guess you know why!

I couldn't post a thank you comment - is it justme or are you still setting up.

P xxx

Sally Lawton said...

Hi Phillipa, I'm glad you liked it. I'll check out why the comment thing isn't working, thanks for letting me know. Yes, still really setting it up.

S xx

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .