RSS

Monday, 23 March 2009

Monday Stuff!

I can't believe it's Monday already! I'm in the library, catching an hour before work. I'm here printing scripts and planning tonight's playwriting class.

I'm really looking forward to tonight's class. I've got two friends coming along who are actors, they'll be performing a scene for the class and chatting to them about theatre and the life of an actor etc.
Thought the class could do with something a bit different other than me blabbering on!
Can't wait! I'll take pics and blog later!

Have a good Monday x

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I just stumbled upon your blog from somewhere and am really enjoying it. I love your upbeat attitude and humor. I look forward to reading more. Cheryl

Sally Lawton said...

Hi Cheryl,

Thanks so much for stopping by and your lovely words - so nice of you.
I'll stop by your blog later!

X

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .