RSS

Saturday, 14 March 2009

I'm Baaack!

Woo-Hoo! Finally, I'm back online!

I moved house two weeks ago, which was completely stressful - and moving house meant we we had to wait for re-connection to the Internet. The Hub came, the man came to connect us - it just seems BT didn't think to connect us on the day they were supposed to.

After three hours on the phone to BT and being passed around departments, which went from a call centre in Wales to a call centre in India and back again, we were finally told that they didn't realise we wanted Broadband (even though we ordered it, had a Hub delivered and a man come round to connect us!)
So, they then told us to wait a further 10 days for connection. Which made me want to actually scream, but the adult I am have used this time to catch up on reading books, hang out at Waterstones, sit in the library and write and catch up with friends.
We should have been connected this coming Monday, but I just tested my laptop (for the fun of it), and look - I'm on - it's working! I may go off again, but for now, I'm on!
Woo-Hoo!

I really, really can't wait to catch up with blog world - it's been too long.
I have so much to tell you, so I'll blog again soon. (That's if BT don't realise I'm connected two days earlier than scheduled and switch my Broadband switch off!)

4 comments:

Barrie said...

Good to see you back!! Looking forward to catching up on all your news.

Sally Lawton said...

Thanks Barrie, it's nice to be back! x

Nell Dixon said...

Welcome back, we missed you.

Sally Lawton said...

Ah, thanks Nell - missed you guys too! x

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .