RSS

Sunday, 29 March 2009

Calm Before the Storm

I'm getting over a cold today, so although the sun is shining, I've stayed indoors to chill out as I know next week is BUSY.


As well as the day job, the evenings go something like this:

Monday - Teaching 8-9pm


Tuesday - At the Contact Theatre for a Spotlight On... evening.


Wednesday - A piece of my writing is being performed at the Contact Theatre's Verbally Challenged night.


Thursday - Off to Paul's to write our play (yes, we're writing together again!)


Friday - Possibly drive to Wales to my mum and dad's - or we may be going on Sat.




Phew, I'm shattered just thinking of it all! I'll keep you posted.

1 comments:

frank said...

I'm tired just reading what you have to do!

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .