RSS

Thursday, 5 February 2009

What a Laugh!



I'm a HUGE fan of Michael McIntyre - he does make me chuckle. Anyway, Mr Sally bought me his DVD today as a little treat - ooh, he is a thoughtful one sometimes!

So we're snuggling up to watch it later and I can't wait. I'll let you know what it's like. I'm SURE it will be HYSTERICAL. Apparently this DVD was one of the fastest selling stand-up DVDs this Crimbo and he made over a million squid!!

I haven't done any stand-up gigs for ages - years now actually. And although I do love writing and performing comedy, I don't think the stand-up world is for me. But I'm glad I tried it and I had much fun - but I'm much happier sitting back and enjoying the professionals entertain me these days.

0 comments:

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .