RSS

Thursday, 5 February 2009

Waiting Game!

Erm, just cleaned the apartment as we were supposed to be having people round to view it and guess what? They didn't show and they didn't call. So rude... but at least the apartment is nice and sparkly!

My agent emailed today to say he'd received my opening chapters and he'll be in touch soon. Oh flippin heck - I'm so impatient, I hate having to wait.
Need to take my mind off it...

Ooh, my best friend Leah has been in touch about her hen do. It seems we'll be having a posh afternoon of high tea, a pamper sesh, spot of shopping then back to hers for drinks! I'm so excited.
I can't wait to be a Bridesmaid... I'm now on the Bridesmaid Bingo-Wing diet!
HELP!

0 comments:

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .