RSS

Thursday, 26 February 2009

Packed Up

I have been moving house ALL DAY today.
I'm so tired and sore.

I've been so laid back about the whole thing, thinking we had a whole week to move in slowly - then I realised that actually as I work in the day and Gav works in the evenings it meant that I would be the one moving as Gav doesn't drive, so there was no way I was going to be able to carry all the heavy things on my own... such as - my huge book cases, my big hamper box full of handbags, the TV, microwave... the list goes on!
So I had to take today off work and Gav and I did the bulk of it together. I do actually quite like the new flat. It's very quirky, has lots of character and the things inside it are mostly brand new, like the beds, doors, flooring - so it feels nice. I've got a couple more car loads to do (I got to a point tonight where I just gave up). I have no idea why I have sooo much stuff.

** Don't know when I'll get to post again, as I'm having to go through that whole setting up the landline and broadband thing again - God, I hate moving house! **

3 comments:

frank said...

Is that is a picture of your Peugeot? Ha ha
Well good luck moving... I hate moving too...after moving every few years or so, I finally took root 23 years ago- I know I have to move one more time in my life, so I'm being choosy so I won't have to move again.

Barrie said...

Better you than me! Good luck with the move!

Blogger said...

Did you know you can create short links with Shortest and get money for every visitor to your short urls.

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .