RSS

Sunday, 15 February 2009

Oversleep - Central!

I had a couple of glasses of wine last night and ended up watching my fave film Miss Potter all on my lonesome whilst Mr Sally was busy putting bread on the table.
He was up mega early this morning for a really early show, so I did wake up with him and I did intend to get up when he left and make the most of my Sunday... I fell asleep and opened my eyes at 12:04pm.

I'm still in shock. My day has actually gone. Farewell Sunday, we could have had much fun together, but it seems it wasn't meant to be!

I was just sat here thinking how we've only got one week left in this gorge pad until we move to Salfordville and how I'll miss the place - then right on cue downstairs popped their music on boom, boom, boom... God I hate them. So, actually I can't wait to move.

My friends and I have decided to do a car boot sale and think that as well as having huge amounts of giggles on the day 'matching bum bag's at the ready!' we'll also make some spare cash, which we could all do with.
So with the big move looming, this is a perfect time to put things to one side to flog at the boot sale, except - erm, well I can't seem to part with anything. I need to get tough and ruthless, but God everything I own is either really lovely, may come in handy for the future or really sentimental.
Nope, I don't think I have one item I could possibly sell. Oh, this is going to be tough.

0 comments:

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .