RSS

Thursday, 5 February 2009

Onwards and Upwards

Crikey, three posts in one day - you lucky, lucky people!

Forgot this other bit of news...

I have decided to resign from my position as writer in residence at the Salford Arts Theatre.
As much as I loved working for them last year, I just feel that this year I have lots of other things going on with my classes and especially as I hope to have moved by the Summer - I just couldn't commit to do it again this year.

But I do thank them for their belief in not only my writing but also in me and I'm very proud of the work I produced there last year.

Onwards and upwards now... and I'm excited to see where this year will take me!
 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .