RSS

Sunday, 15 February 2009

Listening to Loraine Kelly!

I read Loraine Kelly's column yesterday where she told us about a fab new programme on BBC 3 called Being Human.
Anyway, last night - after my film had finished I was flicking through the channels and saw it was on.
Mr Sally went to bed as he had to be up really early and I said I'd just watch a bit and wouldn't be long. I didn't actually realise it was a 60 min episode.

Oh my God, I was hooked. What a great idea for a programme:

"Being Human – just a regular flatshare… for a vampire, a werewolf and a ghost Monday 18 February 2008 at 9.00pm on BBC Three"

Great cast, great writing and I loved it. I watched it right through to the end and I'm desperate for more.
 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .