RSS

Sunday, 15 February 2009

Join The Fun!

My classes start tomorrow and I'm so excited.

I've just spent this afternoon doing lesson plans, printing intro sheets etc and I'm really looking forward to it.

My lovely friend Paul was busy teaching at Sunshine Studios this weekend and says it was a brilliantly busy place, his class was a huge success as well. He's a very inspiring person to be around, so I'm sure everyone learnt so much from him.

I'm not sure how many I'll have for each class though. If everyone turns up that's expressed an interest in joining then we're in for a fun-filled night. If not, it could just be me sat on my own talking to myself about being a writer/actor!

It's nice working for myself too. I usually teach for other people's theatre school's etc, so this time it's my own world and I'm excited to see where this journey takes us. I have HUGE plans and projects for the classes as I really want everyone to get something valuable out of them... we'll see. I suppose it'll all depend on tomorrow and who turns up.

ADULT DRAMA CLASS: 6-7pm
PLAYWRITING CLASS: 8-9pm


I'm also feeling inspired by planning these classes. And I'm busy writing my new play:
THE UNDERDOG.

I'll be sure to let you know the events of the evening!

0 comments:

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .