RSS

Saturday, 14 February 2009

Gorgeous!

Happy Day of Love to all. Hope you're all having a day filled full of lovely things.

I'm having a gorge day... I actually hate Valentines day - waste of money - blah, blah, blah. Although Mr Sally and I have always made the day special for each other. We've stopped buying silly teddies etc, and instead end up buying each other something we know we want.

We've made a special effort this year as we had a bit of a bad year last year and as this year marks our 'fresh start year' - we've been ever so soppy and lovely on this love-filled day!

I got a gorgeous card - where he'd written almost an essay on how much he loves me and how I'm his best friend and soul mate... ah, very sweet.
I was then presented with the BEST GIFT EVER!
A leather satchel. Right, so you're all probably thinking, 'What?'
For as long as, well forever I've wanted a leather satchel and I've admired my lovely friend Melanie's every day in work for yonks.
He went all over town yesterday and found me the perfect one, it's gorgeous and I can't wait to fill it full of writer and teaching things!
Inside the satchel was a huge bottle of Dior perfume too, as he remembered I'd admired it months ago...

What did I get him?

I bought him a Sony digital camera, with a note saying it's about time we made some new and happy memories together. He was chuffed to bits with it.

(I wish I could post pics, but blogger is being a bit anti-photo at the moment.)

Mr Sally was going to take tonight off work and take me out, but I said I'd rather he worked and had an extra day off in the Lakes next week. Anyway, he's managed to get the week off (apart from Monday when we're both working). So I'm happy.
Actually, as it happens he's managed to get a few hours off as he's not working the show - just did the fit-up and doing the get-out later - so I'm busy making him a nice meal.

Wishing you all lots of love xx
 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .