RSS

Wednesday, 4 February 2009

Busy Bee!


Eek, my play writing and adult drama classes are in high demand - which is great and I need to now get organised and sort out the course plan. It's all in my head, I just need to get it on paper so that I can have it ready for the students on the first lesson. Very exciting though.

A fantastic company got in touch with me recently about promoting and holding my classes - I spoke to them today and they've offered me a fab package, one I'd be stupid to turn down, which I'll tell you all about as soon as everything is set in stone!
Just met Mr Sally in town for a gorge Italian meal before he was due back at the theatre. We're excitedly planning another trip to the Lakes in a couple of weeks time. I actually can't wait. Wish I could click my fingers and be there now!
So it's a busy time - but very exciting!

0 comments:

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .