RSS

Monday, 2 February 2009

Bubble Bath Bliss!



Erm, had another day off work today... honestly nothing to do with the fact it had snowed! Just still feeling poorly.
Much better tonight though, so I'm back in to work tomorrow.

I have absolute nothing of interest to tell any of you as I've been ill and not spoken to the outside world for yonks!
Ooh, classes are almost ready to launch - just waiting for a few things to confirm and I'm ready to go. I'm really excited and have had loads of emails off people wanting to join, so all is good on that front.

Right, I'm off for a bubble bath whilst Mr Sally makes my tea.
Bliss!

Hope you've all had much fun in the snow - I'm jealous!

3 comments:

Phillipa said...

Love the new blog Sally.

Janice Okoh said...

Thought this might get you out of the bath...

Hi all,

DO YOU THINK YOU’RE FUNNY?

Q&A with Sanjeev Kohli

(Comedian, Writer, Actor)

&

GARETH EDWARDS

(Acting Head of BBC Radio Comedy)

Comedy Store, Manchester

Tuesday 3rd February ‘09

6pm

Email your name to: writersroom.events@bbc.co.uk

with Manchester Q&A in the title

We’re looking for hot, new comedy

writers for a topical sketch show on BBC 7

If you can’t make the Q&A send up to 3 sketches to:

writersroom@bbc.co.uk

Before 10am, Wednesday 11th February ‘09

Sally Lawton said...

Thanks Phillipa - PS: Just Facebooked you a message about the Lake District!!

Hi Janice, Ooh thanks for this, really appreciate it. I'm going to email them now. Keep you posted! xx

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .