RSS

Tuesday, 24 February 2009

Blah, Blah, Blah!

I didn't have a great day at the day job today. Rushed home, packed more things, took things to the new flat. Blah, blah, blah!
It felt so strange being there and I didn't like being there on my own, it felt a bit creepy. I hope it's not haunted.
Mr Sally seems to think it was creepy because none of my things are there yet. Hopefully he's right.

Nice news: I bumped in to an old friend this morning. I was only thinking about him the other day, wondering what had happened to him. And there he was as I was waiting for my morning toasted tea cake to err toast!

Right, off to make food before Mistresses starts!

0 comments:

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .