RSS

Wednesday, 11 February 2009

The Big Freeze

It's been a day of freezing cold weather, busy day at work, walking round town after work, meeting Gav for a bit, meeting Mr Sally and enjoying a romantic chippy tea on a FREEZING COLD brick wall outside the theatre and home to pay bills!

One thing on my way home did make me stop in my tracks though. I bought a coffee with Mr Sally and ended up having to drink it on the way home as he had to get back to work, so I was just walking to the main road and just noticed a homeless guy in a sleeping bag and he was sitting under a street lamp so he could have some light to read his book.
It made me stop in my tracks because it was FREEZING and I had this coffee in my hand and just felt terrible. So I gave him the coffee and he was so thrilled and I felt bad all the way home, thinking of all the stupid things I moan about.

I moan a lot about the apartment I live in... because I hate the lettings agency - but God, I have nothing to moan about. I have a roof over my head, I have a cosy apartment and I can make a hot drink whenever I want.

God, I feel horrible!
 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .