RSS

Tuesday, 27 January 2009

Say 'Agh!'

I was sent home from work today as I was poorly :(
I didn't really want to leave as I can't really afford to be off, but I was dizzy and shivery.
I've had a good sleep and now just woken up with a sore throat and spots at the back and on my tongue.
I think I might just have to have tomorrow off.

I suppose there's no point passing it to the office, (although half my office seem to have something at the moment.)

Maybe tomorrow I'll snuggle on the couch with a book and get Mr Sally to look after me... I have to get better by Thursday because I've got free tickets to see Mary Poppins at the theatre, and I've wanted to see this show for ages - she flies out of the roof and everything!

I hate being ill, hate it.

7 comments:

Nell Dixon said...

Dose yourself up and hope you feel better soon.

Sally Lawton said...

Thans Nell, I'm just about to go to bed with a lemsip and my hotwater bottle!! x

Barrie said...

I am a firm believer in hot water bottles!! Hope you feel better in time for Ms. Poppins.

Sally Lawton said...

Ah, thanks Barrie. I know, don't know what I'd do without my hot water bottle. Feeling a bit better today, thanks x

Paul N said...

Sal,fab to catch up with Mirth and i hope the new book is going well.Mary Poppins is wicked...when i saw it in London and Lets go fly a kite came on i nearly cried my eyes out.Hope you enjoy it xx Let me know what it's like here.

Sally Lawton said...

Oh my God Paul, it was AMAZING. Yep, I nearly cried at Let's Go FLy a Kite. And also Feed the Birds got me as well.
What a fab, fab show!!

Catch up with you soon lovely xx

Anonymous said...

reported most people will payment ones own loans in timely manner and also with out charges
A top consumer debt nonprofit charities expects the amount of folks checking out them to get guide across payday advance financial obligations to increase the. financial debt charity states that all-around purchase the particular short-term, substantial attraction loans this coming year. Your charitable says a couple of years back may be customers using them was first insignificant.
kredyt internet
http://szybkapozyczkaonline.com.pl
pożyczka gotówkowa emerytów
kredyty na dowód osobisty
pożyczka na dowód

http://pozyczki-prwatne.com.pl
http://pozyczkanadowod24.com.pl
http://pozyczkanadowod24.org.pl

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .