RSS

Friday, 9 January 2009

A Pound for a... errr a Few Pounds??


The office girlie's and I have decided to join forces to fight the Crimbo bulge.
We've decided to make our own slimming club!

All we have to do is put a £1 coin in the pot every week, and have a little weigh-in. Whoever loses the most weight in that week, gets to have all the money in the pot!
We're hoping a cash prize will stop us reaching for the biscuits.
We're having a free week this week, to give us all chance to prepare. I'm not going to diet, but I'm going to eat more healthy and do some exercise.
Mr Sally got a Wii Fit for Christmas, so maybe I'll have a few goes at that.

Keep you posted!

2 comments:

frank said...

I know a few people with Wii fits and they say they are great!

Sally Lawton said...

Hi Frank. The Wii is brilliant, I've only tried the bowling game and was hooked, so I'm looking forward to trying out the Wii Fit!

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .