RSS

Sunday, 4 January 2009

Out With the Old and Err... Everyone!

I've just redesigned my blog and in the process I've deleted everything in my side bars! This includes all the blogs I read.

If you can't see your name on my list, drop me a mail and I'll sort it out.

** Please note, if you don't see your name - it doesn't mean you're less special than the ones I have remembered, I've just quickly done a few I remember the addresses for and will sort the rest out tomorrow **

All a bit of a pain in the bottom, but it's nice to have a bit of a sort out and tidy!

7 comments:

liz fenwick said...

Like the new look :-)

lx

Sally Lawton said...

Oooh, thanks Liz and thanks for stoping by, I can get the address for my link now! x

Nell Dixon said...

Looks very swish!

Ms. R said...

I like the new look! I need one too!

Sally Lawton said...

Thanks guys, glad you like! x

Rik said...

I was thinking about this the other day - how to order blogs and sites so that people can find ones they might be interested in.

It's really hard ('specially with blogs) to give people links that will interest them. I've got mine categorized, but I'm not sure the categories are right or give enough information yet...continuing to try and figure this one out.

I like the pic at the top Mirth - the title blends a bit into back ground though. Is there an option on EBlogger to drop in a custom header? You could photoshop one and get the font just as you like it.

Rik out

Sally Lawton said...

Hi Rik, yeah - I know what you mean about listing blogs. They're hard to just find... I just seem to discover ones I like through friends blogs etc.

Good point about the title etc. I'm looking in to making my own. I think there is a section for it!

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .