RSS

Saturday, 10 January 2009

The Lake District

Mr Sally and I are planning a weekend break to the Lake District, either next weekend or the one after (I hope it's next weekend because I'm so excited!)
I've loved the Lakes since the moment I very first went there on a camping trip a few years ago with my friend Dan.

I love the fact it isn't that long a drive away and Mr Sally and I have been so many times over the years, it's a place we love to visit to re-charge batteries and get some fresh air in to our bones!

We usually stay here in Ambleside, but I fancy staying in Windermere this time.

One day, I'd love to own a little cottage there. What a lovely inspiring place to sit and write. Well, if it was good enough for Beatrix Potter, then it's good enough for me!


 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .