RSS

Wednesday, 14 January 2009

Day of Smiles

Ah, today I have a lot to smile about - my heart is bursting full of smiles, so I thought I'd share them!
The first bit of news is that I've decided to move back in with Mr Sally. After everything we've been through, it feels right. I'm in my apartment for another month and then I'm packing up and moving to his house in the hillside. This time around, we're going to work hard at making the place feel more like a home to me, as it never really did when I last lived there. So I'm looking forward to starting afresh.


The second bit of gorgeous news is that my best friend Leah has just phoned and asked me to be her bridesmaid. I cried when she asked. I'm so proud to be her bridesmaid. I have no idea how I'm going to walk down the isle without crying as the pair of us failed to get through her engagement do without tears!
I've never been a bridesmaid before and I'm so excited.

This year feels like a pretty special one already :)

2 comments:

Phillipa said...

Happy day, Sally. Hope 2009 goes fabulously for you.

Sally Lawton said...

Thanks so much Phillipa, that's so nice of you - and the same to you x

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .