RSS

Friday, 9 January 2009

Cheeeeeese!


I'm really enjoying this photography malarkey. My week in pictures has been fun, I think I'm putting this week down to a trial and as of tomorrow I'm going to try and get more creative with them.
My friend Melanie (who is a stylist, and a very talented one at that), anyway - she suggested I use a tripod for my photos. And she's right, I actually own a good one that my dad kindly gave me. So, my tripod and I will be out and about from now on! I'm rather excited.
Speaking of my friend Melanie, her beautiful daughter is featured in a photography magazine this month, the photo is gorgeous.

Anyway, I'm not saying photography is a new career move, I'm just saying that I'm really enjoying taking photos and learning how to capture a good one.

Check out my flickr account if you get chance.

0 comments:

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .