RSS

Monday, 5 January 2009

And so it begins...


First day back at work today and it was tough.
Tough because we didn't get home from Wales until midnight.
Tough because I was still in holiday mode and tough because it was MONDAY MORNING!
Eeek!

The walk to work was horrible, I can't believe how unfit I've become, I was shattered!

My dad did say I was the Queen of Sheba over Christmas and sat on my lardy bum the whole time! I think he's right!

Oh well, work wasn't too bad, it was nice catching up with everyone... but God, I would happily re-live Christmas all over again!

2 comments:

Rik said...

Fitness is for the hopelessly vain!

I'm cultivating a pot-belly...it's coming on well. I may be getting "cuddly" in my old age.

I'm going to look again at that cage...where's it a set from...hmmm

Sally Lawton said...

Yeah, let's make the pot-belly look fashionable - now that's one fashion trend I could actually pull off!

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .