RSS

Thursday, 25 December 2008

Spoilt Rotten...

that's me. I've been a very, very lucky lady and received so many beautiful gifts. Including a brand new digital camera off my brother Gav. (Remember my old one got stolen and the lettings agency have failed to care - anyway, that's another story!) But Gav got me a gorgeous camera and I love it.
Amongst perfume, books, Cd's etc off my beautiful parents, I opened a mini laptop, so that I can carry it anywhere. I LOVE IT!! I can do loads of writing on the go now!!
Mr Sally got me a beautiful coat he saw me admiring a few weeks ago, perfume and a gorge new pair of UGG boots.

It's been a fab family day. My uncle is spending it with us this year, which is lovely.
We just went for a walk on the beach, well all except for Gav and my mum. She was cooking and he was playing with his new guitar Mr Sally and I bought him.

3 comments:

Barrie said...

Glad to you hear you had a wonderful Christmas, Sally. And I know you'll LOVE your laptop!

Janice Okoh said...

Loverly.

UGG boots. I'd love a pair. Lucky you!

Sally Lawton said...

Thanks Barrie, yes I love my laptop very much - it's really going to come in handy!

Hi Janice, yeah - I know I'm a lucky girl. I would never be able to afford a pair myself. I love them so much, I think I may even sleep in them!!

xx

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .