RSS

Sunday, 28 December 2008

LoveLoveLoveLove!

Today Mr Sally and I celebrate our 5 year anniversary (we're not counting the little gaps where I left with bin bags in hand!!)

It's been a roller coaster 5 years and this last year started off pretty grim for us, but we're together and better than ever. If anything it's made us realise how much we mean to each other.

So happy 5 years Mr Sally. Thank you for my DKNY perfume and I'm very much looking forward to the Italian meal we're having tonight.

I love you very much xx



Right, gushing post over!!
Oooh, I bought a gorgeous, cute dress in the sales for a fiver today. I'm just debating whether to wear it tonight...

3 comments:

Alyssa Goodnight said...

Congrats! So glad you got it all worked out (and that it's better than ever :) ).

Hope you had a lovely holiday!

Sally Lawton said...

Thanks Alyssa. I'm glad too!
Wishing you a brilliant holiday x

Janice Okoh said...

I'm glad you worked it out, too. The best things are worth fighting for.

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .