RSS

Monday, 1 December 2008

Leah and Mani

My beautiful best friend (we've been friends since we were 2 years old), Leah today celebrated her engagement to Mandeep (Mani).
Marrying in to a Muslim family, Leah will have two weddings... one traditional and one Indian.
If the Indian wedding is anything like the engagement ceremony I witnessed today, it will be such a beautiful, colourful, happy affair and I can't wait!




The happy couple.


This is Leah and I as kids, joined at the hip. (Leah is on the left, I'm on the right).

This is us today. We couldn't look at each other in this photo as we couldn't stop the tears. She looked so beautiful and radiant and it was far too emotional for us both to say anything. (I have no idea how I'm going to get through two weddings!)
I think I managed to mumble that I loved her and was so happy for her and... no, I've gone again!


Leah Whitehead, I wish you and Mani all the happiness in the world. For nobody deserves it as much as you.
Love you x

0 comments:

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .