RSS

Tuesday, 16 December 2008

I've Started, so...

I'll finish sometime!!


Well I made a start on the shopping and OMG it was HELL!!

I still haven't bought a Christmas present yet, today's priority was my mum as it's her Birthday on Friday. I think she'll like her Birthday gifts and I'm pleased with the purchases.
I hate the fact she has a Birthday before Christmas as I feel she tries to sweep her day to one side as Christmas is looming, so I always try and make her day special. It must be rubbish for anyone to have a birthday so close to Christmas.

I went to Sainsbury's to do some food shopping as I was starting to feel like Old Mother Hubbard! So the fridge is full-ish. Still managed to spend £80???!

Cleaned the flat and even cleaned Gav's bathroom (eek!) Anyway, although I hate not doing a show, it's been nice to have a day to catch up on bits and bobs.
More shopping tomorrow and drinks with the girls, can't wait.

0 comments:

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .