RSS

Monday, 22 December 2008

Friends

Today, so many of my beautiful friends supported me in my Panto role by coming along.

Firstly, my girlie friends from the office came and brought kids as well to boo and cheer for the matinee. I was especially thrilled to see my friend Jo had made it, despite a terrible hangover! It was brilliant to see them all there in the middle, smirking when I started my song!! Thanks though ladies, I really appreciate the support.

This evening was a fab show. The theatre was really full and my best friend Leah and her fiance Mani came along to support. It was brilliant to see them both. And we got our first standing ovation at the end, it was lovely.

Tomorrow is the last day of Panto. It's been one heck of a journey and although I'll be bloomin glad of a rest, I'll be sad to wave goodbye to Myrtle and the Christmas Crew!

0 comments:

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .