RSS

Thursday, 13 November 2008

What's my name? What day is it?

Oh my God, guys - is it Friday yet?

From Sunday, this has been my week.

Work until 4pm. Then rush home, grab bag, rush to the theatre for 5:30pm and rehearse until 10ish.
ALL WEEK!

I'm so tired.

But, I have to say that rehearsals for the Christmas show have been so much fun so far. All we've done is laugh and I mean belly laugh. We have loads to do and I'm still relying on my script and hope to be off book by Saturday, hopefully!
We have Sunday off, and I actually can't wait. I need to catch up on my writing projects... I need a lie in and oh, yes my car died last week - but Mr Sally is letting me drive his posh car, which is BRILLIANT, I LOVE IT! Every cloud and all that...

Anyway, I'm rambling and should go to bed.

Night night x

2 comments:

Barrie said...

I get to sleep in (a little, anyway) on Sunday too! Hang in there!

Sally Lawton said...

Hope you had a nice lie in today, I didn't get up until 11:30 and it felt GREAT! x

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .