RSS

Thursday, 6 November 2008

The List

It seems I have slept through so much this week.
Things that have happened whilst I have been ill in bed.

- Two of my friends became fathers. One baby boy and one baby girl.
-Gavin FINALLY got himself a very well paid, full time job.
-Obama is now the President of the USA.
- Fireworks lit up the sky on bonfire night.

Quite a lot in four days! I'm feeling much better, although I still have a cough.

Nothing is keeping me in tonight though. It's the opening night of my play CAMP 360. Blueberry Youth Theatre will be performing it tonight at the Salford Arts Theatre. I'm really quite nervous about watching it. This is the first time I've sat in the audience and watched one of my plays as I'm usually in them! It'll do me good though and I'm sure the kids will pull it off. So good luck to them and I'll report back tomorrow!

3 comments:

Alyssa Goodnight said...

I'm anxious to see how the play went--you seem extraordinarily prolific! Wish I were!

Sally Lawton said...

Hi Alyssa, thanks so much. I've finally put a post up about the play.
x

Barrie said...

Glad you're feeling better. I've actually got a cold. Cough.

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .