RSS

Sunday, 16 November 2008

Lines... Lines...

Those are the words that have been drummed in to us all week at rehearsals and yesterday I finally put my script down and had a go at my scene without it... and I managed to get through it.
It's been a long week of rehearsals, it's been fun but very, very tiring at the same time. I'm trying to take care of myself as I don't want to be ill over Christmas, so I'm trying to eat the right things.

Speaking of eating the right things, I've just spent almost a weeks wage in Salisbury's! Good job Gav was paying this time!! There's something lovely about looking at a full fridge though.

I'm itching, itching to do some writing. I've had it on hold whilst I've been ill, then youth theatre play, then a week of work and rehearsals, but I'm going to get stuck in tonight and I can't bloomin wait... just a shame the day job looms tomorrow.
And don't even mention Christmas... I haven't even thought about it... eeek!

0 comments:

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .