RSS

Saturday, 4 October 2008

What are you doing today?

Me?

I'll probably be online all day because...

I HAVE BROADBAND!!

I was supposed to be up ready this morning for the delivery and Gav is in Wales and Mr Sally was in work at 7:00am, so I had to be up.
Except I fell back asleep. The intercom woke me up at 8:30am and it was the delivery man.

I buzzed him in to the main gates and ran down to the front door, he wasn't there. No, he was still stuck at the main gate.
So I had to run to him, in my pj's and bare feet.
It didn't help that he was utterly gorgeous and actually laughing at the sight of me! I could barely sign his pad thing because of a) the shame and b) I couldn't actually see!

Oh well, I'm online and can now connect with the rest of the world...

And breathe!

0 comments:

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .