RSS

Monday, 13 October 2008

It's Only Words...

I've been off from the day job today and it's been so nice, so nice that I'm currently counting my pennies to see if it's at all possible to have the week off. It's not like I've been lay on my sofa scoffing wagon-wheels or anything, I've been very, very productive.
I've been searching for funding for my plays. I've also sent off my new synopsis to an agent who isn't really my agent any more, but still keen for me to wow him with something new, which I'm trying to do, but don't want to say too much, as nothing may come of it. I hope he likes it though, because I really, really do.
I've just pressed send on the email with my synopsis attached to it and felt very sick... but there we go, it's gone - too late!

I'm also going to take part in a writing for TV workshop in a couple of weeks and I'm so excited about it. Before the workshop I have to email a 10 page script of my TV idea and bits of other things. Hmm, I'm not sure what to do. I have a great idea for a TV comedy. One I devised back in the day when Paul and I wrote as a team all the time, only he was on holiday and I was bored, so I started the idea, but then he came back and we devised bits of it together, so although it was my initial idea, it's still kind of a joint project. And really, I should push myself and think up something completely and utterly new...

Yes, this is exactly why I should have a week off work - I need time to... think!

0 comments:

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .