RSS

Thursday, 30 October 2008

Inspired

Woweeee! I'm having the BEST week. I'm busy teaching drama to the kids at the Salford Arts Theatre this week. It's half term and they can take part in loads of activities, such as stage combat, street dance, singing, drama etc. Anyway, the kids are so enthusiastic, not a bit tired, they're working so well together and have created a FAB piece of drama to show to the parents on Saturday.

I'm off teaching again in a mo, so it's just a quick blog!

Just also wanted to mention that I did my TV writing and pitching course yesterday and I LOVED every second of it. I learnt so much and the time just flew by. In the afternoon, we had to pitch our TV programme to an ex BBC2 commissioner. I was VERY nervous, but he was a lovely encouraging man and I'm busy working on the script with my feedback and will hand it in asap.

4 comments:

Phillipa said...

Sounds like you've been having a fab time all round Sally. :)

Barrie said...

What a great way for kids to spend their break!

frank said...

Well good for you! You deserve a great week.

Sally Lawton said...

Thanks for your messages Phillipa, Barrie and Frank. It was a fantastic week and the kids seemed to get loads from it, just a shame I fell ill at the end of the week
:-(

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .