RSS

Saturday, 25 October 2008

Birthday Time!



It was Mr Sally's birthday on Thursday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him. Last year for his Birthday we were in Cuba, eating lobster and sipping champagne... this year we were in Hulme, eating a buffet spread (made by yours truly), sipping coffee as he had to go to work for one hour in the evening to get the show out.
I think he had a nice birthday though and liked his gifts off me, phew! We're off to Wales tonight to stay with my parents, can't wait to see them.

Next week, I'm off work - but will be teaching some drama workshops at Salford Arts Theatre all through the week. I'm really looking forward to it.
I'm also doing that TV writing and pitching workshop on Weds, which I really can't wait for. I've completed all my work for my comedy I'M JEFF and I'm really looking forward to working on it and hopefully making it better.

So a creative week lies ahead and I can't bloomin' wait.

Just finished reading 'The Sisterhood' by Emily Barr. It was BRILLIANT, seriously brilliant and I really loved it. The little twists kept me on the edge of my seat and I couldn't put it down.

0 comments:

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .