RSS

Monday, 6 October 2008

Anyone for charades?

Well, it's just one thing after another in this apartment... got home tonight and the TV is broken! Well the freeview box is broken or something about a male and female lead or something that made me switch off quicker than the TV signal!

Anyway, Mr Sally is looking at me for answers on how we will cope without the TV. Crikey, this might mean that I've got to actually switch off my computer and have a conversation!

By the way, Mr Sally is being Mr Wonderful since we've been back together. I naturally give him a hard time, but he's not giving up. He's taking me on dates (things we never did) and I asked him last night if he'd like to go to salsa classes with me.
'No way,' he said.
'Oh sorry,' I shrugged. 'Just thought this time you wanted to do more things as a couple.'
'On one condition.' He said with a big sigh.
'What?'
'Help me practice before we go so that I don't look like a complete idiot!'

Sounds like a deal to me!

2 comments:

frank said...

That's great that you guys are doing stuff. Sometimes it takes a tear in the fabric to appreciate the beauty of the garment.

What's a TV? I haven't turned mine on in months.. just to view DVDs.

Sally Lawton said...

Hi Frank,
What a lovely way to put it - and you're right.

I'm enoying life without the TV, it's very peacful and lots of reading nights are happening!

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .