RSS

Saturday, 20 September 2008

Watching Time Bars

I am on a very slow computer at the library. OK, I know I've been saying this for ages - but hopefully Gav and I will be connected to the Internet by next week. Our phone is up and running, so hopefully the Broadband will be next week - and I can't wait.

With one thing and another I've not had the Internet at home for about 4 months! I don't know how I managed without it when I was doing my play in July, it's so frustrating. One of those things you don't realise you rely on until you don't have it.

The writing of my musical is coming along. I'm at the planning stages and I love it so far! Keep you all posted!

0 comments:

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .