RSS

Monday, 22 September 2008

Oh No...

Last full week of my lovely day job. I don't know if they can keep me on full time, but they may be able to keep me on part time - which I can live with.

Just realised my website hasn't been updated in ages, so that's the first thing to do once I get online at home!

Oooh, I'm really enjoying planning my musical. Lots of people thought 'Battered Egos' should have been a musical and have since begged me to turn it in to one, but I want to start a fresh new project.

My new musical now has a title, characters and juicy plot and I'll reveal all soon!

3 comments:

Barrie said...

A musical? I think you must be one of those people who can take anything on and make a go of it!

Sally Lawton said...

Hi Barrie. Well it's my biggest challenge yet, and it'll take a while, so we'll see.
I love musicals and have always wanted to write one - I'll give it a go and see!
x

Amanda Ashby said...

Sally - omg sounds like you're going to have lots of fun with it! Fingers crossed you get broadband soon!!!

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .