RSS

Friday, 26 September 2008

Cute Signature

Someone in work sent me an email and at the bottom - they signed off with this:

Reading: 'The Big Sea' by Langston Hughes

Slightly confused as to why she wrote the title of the book she was currently reading at the end of each email, I had to ask her why and she said that she's been doing some work with the local libraries and they're all doing it.
Does anyone else do it? I think it's such a great idea.

Kind Regards,
Sally

Reading: 'Honey Trap' by Julie Cohen

4 comments:

Barrie said...

I think this is a great idea. And, while this isn't an email, here's what I'm reading: Scat by Carl Hiassen

Ms. R said...

I kind of LOVE that idea. But then again, I am a book whore.

Currently reading: Bird By Bird by Anne Lamott

Sara Hantz said...

I LOVE that idea! Artemis Fowl.

Sally Lawton said...

Oooh, it's going to catch on - I can feel it!!

xx

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .