RSS

Thursday, 11 September 2008

Almost- But Not Quite!

OK, it's coming! I've almost got Broadband sorted at home... Oooh, I've missed you all. There are times where I think 'I must blog about that...' and then obviously can't get online and then when I do, something else has happened - blah, blah, blah!

All is good. Gav and I are feeling settled at the flat. It's such a lovely flat - it's so calm as well and very stylish in black and white. We love it. And Gav kindly let me have the BIG bedroom with the en suite - Oooh, I've never had a room so big. I have 2 huge wardrobes and so much space that I could have the whole cast of Starlight Express performing a roller skate finale and there would still be room to walk through - OK, slightly dramatic, but it is HUGE! And we have a HUGE hallway - where both my bookcases - full of books give it that homely feel as soon as we walk in!

Writing is going swimmingly - I've just finished writing my latest play CAMP 360 - for Blueberry Youth theatre. It's set in a Brat Camp for teenagers, and I'm chuffed to bits with it and hope the theatre and the kids love it.

My job is BRILLIANT. I work for a theatre marketing company and I'm busy updating 3 websites - promoting theatre shows etc. I've been asked to cover for a month and don't want to leave, I love it so much. I'm hoping they'll keep me - either that or I'm prepared to chain myself to the desk.

Other news - I finished reading JUST SAY YES - by Phillipa Ashley and it was FAB - so FAB that I actually stayed up half the night to finish it!

Err, that's all for now.

But there will be more, more, more soon!
xx

1 comments:

Phillipa said...

Great news about the new job Sally and I really hope they keep you on. And thanks for the thumbs up on JSY.

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .