RSS

Thursday, 14 August 2008

Wi-Fi

Well, I've just discovered a cute and funky bar down the road from my house that has free wi-fi and leather sofas... why didn't I stumble upon this place sooner?!

I'm just doing a bit of research for my new play, I'm writing it for the youth theatre group at the Salford Arts Theatre. I had written loads of another, but it didn't feel right - then a brand spanking new idea hit me the other day and I've been working on it solidly since. I've got to show Roni at the theatre as much as I've written so far tomorrow and I hope she likes it. I'm really excited by this one, so fingers crossed.

All is good on the Mr Sally front. He definitely is trying to get things right with us this time and he proved he meant the things he said and promised yesterday by making a promise come true. So things are nice.

I'm at my parents tomorrow night, until Saturday - so I'll be able to log on and catch up with all of your blogs!

PS: I've been LBD shopping and have Phillipa's, Julie's and Nell's latest ones - can't wait to read them!

5 comments:

Janice Okoh said...

what's LBD?

Janice Okoh said...

what's LBD?

Sally Lawton said...

Hi Janice,

Sorry - LBD stands for Little Black Dress! x

Phillipa said...

Hope you enjoy them. I read Nell's so far and loved it.

Phillipa said...

Hope you enjoy them. I read Nell's so far and loved it.

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .