RSS

Thursday, 21 August 2008

Update

What a week! I've started writing a new play with my best friend Paul Swaine (it's nice to finally be doing another project together!) Went to watch stand-up Monday night at the brilliant Frog and Bucket. It was nice to be sat in the audience rather than stressing about going on stage!
I've got a new office job and start next week. It's working for a theatre marketing company.
My brother Gav has just got a job too, so it's all systems go!
I'm also moving out of my house, which I'm sad about... all good things come to an end. Think I've found a lovely flat and viewing it on Sunday, so hopefully it'll be 'the one!'

Busy reading Just Say Yes by Phillipa Ashley. It's a great read so far, can't put it down!

PS: My dad has found his way on to facebook - he makes me laugh so much!

That's all for now! x

4 comments:

Lucy Diamond said...

Oooh... you're very busy, all sounds great, good for you! Good luck with the new place, play, job, everything else!

Phillipa said...

Sally - oh er. Thank you for reading it. :)

Now I now how my daughter feels with her mum on facebook...

Phillipa said...

and good luck with the new job - it sounds really cool, working in theatre marketing. The perfect LBD heroine's job, in fact.

Sally Lawton said...

Thanks Lucy :-)

Hi Phillipa, thanks for your msg. I'm looking forward to starting my job on Tuesday. Agree, definitely the perfect LBD heroine's job!
Really loving JSY x

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .