RSS

Monday, 11 August 2008

Jam-Packed!

What a week.  Lou's lovely family stayed with us last week, they were up from Ireland for a few days and of course I have my brother Gav staying with us too, so it was a jam packed house.  But full of fun.
I drove us all to Blackpool last Wednesday, and the rain didn't dampen our spirits.  We had so much fun on the rides.  We've had days out shopping and nights out drinking, so it's been tiring   but lovely and I'm looking forward to taking my first visit to Ireland in October to visit them all.

Gav has settled and making progress on the job hunting front.  

That's about it really.  Hopefully going to have another fun-filled week.  Batman tonight, I think!



0 comments:

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .