RSS

Monday, 14 July 2008

I'm Here!!!!

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry for the lack of posts... what a rollercoaster!
I've had a psychotic flatmate move out (thank goodness) and we had to get the locks changed, but he's cut our phone line and cancelled the broadband - which is why I'm typing this from the library and still can't get online at home! It's driving me insane!
So much has been going on. I'm rehearsing my play twice a week, I play netball on a Wednesday night and I don't feel like I have a moment to myself at the minute.
I need a holiday and a much needed break.... I'll write more as soon as I can.

Sorry!

x

3 comments:

Barrie said...

A psychotic flatmate?? Oh my goodness. Definitely post when you get a chance. Good luck with the play.

liz fenwick said...

Hang in there.

lizx

Nell said...

Sheesh, Sally you lead an exciting life! Take care and hope everything settles down soon.

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .