RSS

Sunday, 20 July 2008

Free

Internet is the way forward!  I'm typing this from the swish Apple store for FREE!!

Just shopping with my brother as he's here visiting me this weekend as it's his 30th Birthday!!!  Can't believe he's 30!

Anyway, we're having a lovely time shopping and catching up!!

Other news... I have finished my day job for the summer.  My play is on in Salford in two weeks, the ex Mr Sally and I have been doing lots and lots of talking and slowly trying to figure out where we went wrong and if we can be saved.  Baby steps at the moment, but it's nice having him in my life again, and we'll just have to see.  

Hope everyone is OK and looking forward to catching up on your blogs soon.

xx

4 comments:

Amanda Ashby said...

Wow, what a rollercoaster you've been on for the last couple of months. Glad to know everything is settling down and good luck with your latest play!!!

Phillipa said...

Good luck with everything, Sally.

liz fenwick said...

Thinking of you.

Blogger said...

Did you know you can shorten your long links with Shortest and make money from every click on your shortened urls.

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .