RSS

Monday, 28 July 2008

Catch Up!

Wow, it's been hot - hot - hot here. I've spent my week (Weds-Sun) working at Tatton Park for the RHS Flower Show, which has been blooming good!! (Sorry, bad joke!)

Anyway, me and my lovely friend Cathy had to do questionnaires with people out in the park and it was so hot, I now look like I've just come back off an exotic holiday or something.

My new play BATTERED EGOS! opens this Thursday at the Salford Arts Theatre. It's coming along and I'm getting excited about it, but still lots to do.

My brother has decided to move to Manchester, which I'm thrilled about - he's moving up here on Saturday and I can't wait.

Sorry these posts are so few and far between, I've still not got Internet at home and it's driving me potty. My housemate is back from Ireland today, so we'll hopefully get it sorted this week.

X

3 comments:

Phillipa said...

Good luck with Battered Egos (great title). What have you been doing at Tatton?

frank said...

Good luck with the play- and it's been hot-hot-HOT here in the states too. But I like it hot!

Nell said...

Tatton park is luverly! Hope you get your net back soon.

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .