RSS

Sunday, 22 June 2008

For The Kids

Last night I performed at the Salford Arts Theatre. I was a very last minute stand in. The show was performed by 7 year olds and one little girl couldn't do the play as she was being taken on holiday!
So I had to learn two parts!
I'm glad I did it. The children put so much in to the play, it would have been a shame for them to have to cancel it. And the children were brilliant and looked after me and made sure I was OK, one little boy even whispered my lines to me!

The things you do!

4 comments:

frank said...

Yeah for you-

You should feel honored working with such seasoned thespians! Ha ha!

Barrie said...

I don't know where you get the energy! Sounds like a great experience!

Interested in posting a recipe for a side dish, salad or desert next wed., july 2. Just to get us in the mood for july 4 picnics. Which I know you don't celebrate. :)

Maybe something British? Not necessary, just a thought.

Let me know, and I'll link to you.

Barrie :)

Sara Hantz said...

Awwww cute. I can just see the little boy looking out for you.

Grace Tyler said...

How darling of the children!

Hadn't stopped by in a while and thought I'd see what you're up to. Sounds like I missed something big!!!

Congrats on the reviews for your play and hugs on the personal stuff.

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .